Thursday, June 3, 2010

Skateboard Camp

Gavin spent the last four days in skateboard camp. He went from 9am to 2pm each day. It was a lot of hard work but he said it was lots of fun. I was amazed at how much he had improved by the last day. Today they gave awards to the campers. They announced on the first day of camp they would be giving one special award to the camper that had the best attitude. That meant always being nice everyone, being polite, listening to the teachers, always participating and doing their best. Whoever got this award would receive a new skateboard deck. And guess who was given "Best Attitude"...GAVIN! It was very cool. He was super excited.

C-

Gavin holding his new deck.

Gavin with his teachers, Matt and Nicole. 

I LOVED skateboard camp. I didn't even think I was going to get an award. But, I got the best award and it was a skateboard!
G-