Sunday, May 30, 2010

More Arizona Fun

Today we had family fun at the park. We rented a paddle boat and rode around the lake. Then we had push up pops and did a little urban fishing. Didn't catch anything but the park was beautiful. Lovely day.
C-

It was fun and fun and mostly funnest. I felt like I got burnt when we rode in the boats. When we were paddling it was hard without my dad helping because the pedals got stuck. After that we went fishing and it was really, really fun.
G-

It was a great day, a beautiful environment, and fun with family.  I think that next time we need to do it at a better time of year.  It was the last day before they closed it because of the heat.  We need to do it again when it cools down and we can relax a bit more.
K-